The one day audit was carried out at the CI Tech headquarters in Burgdorf, Switzerland in March 2019. Through the successful audit CI Tech can prolong its existing ISO 9001:2015 certification for another three years until 2022. The certification ensures that CI Tech’s internal Quality Management System (QMS), including all relevant processes and documentation, is running in accordance with the worldwide recognized DIN ISO 9001:2015 norm.
Furthermore, the ISO 9001 certification proofs that CI Tech meets, amongst others, the following criteria:
- The ability to consistently deliver products and services that meet customer and legal requirements
- The recording and tracking of feedbacks from the company’s environment
- The management of risks and opportunities in conjunction with their context and goals
- The ability to demonstrate compliance with specified requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Recognition and follow-up of organizational context and stakeholder expectations
- Documented knowledge and workflows
- Process-oriented approach (Plan-Do-Check-Act)
More information about the ISO 9001 can be found here.